Minerex Environmental Policy
We are committed to minimizing the impact of our operations on the environment. It is the responsibility of all workers and others to comply with this policy while working for or on behalf of Minerex, in addition all employees have a duty to assist in its implementation.
Environmental management will be achieved by:
- promoting environmental awareness among all employees of Minerex Drilling Contractors, and increasing the understanding through training of our workforce on environmental issues;
- complying with legislative requirements, our environmental policies and those of the clients wherever we work;
- co-operation and collaboration with all stake holders on strategies to reduce impact of our operations on the environment;
- conducting our operations in a manner that ensures work practices are conducted with appropriate consideration for sustainability and for protection of the environment;
- implementing rehabilitation and waste management practices that limit the potential for erosion, land degradation and pollution of the environment; and
- continuous monitoring and reviews to upgrade our Environmental Management process and systems.